Monday, June 5, 2017

June 6, 2017 Chicken-man down

When I got back from my morning meeting, one of the Golden Wyandotte twins was gone. Henri Hudson and I looked around for quite a while before I had to give up and go to work.

After returning home I looked around some more, no luck, but I did find another delicious little egg for tomorrow's breakfast. I had work to do anyway, worth more than the five I lost. Ultimately this was a five dollar chicken, even if I did like the girl.

After returning home once more I decided to go to the neighbors and tell them to let me know. The first door answered told me that the Chicken had taken up residence with their 2 1/2 year old boy, who was bonded to the chicken. I sold her for five dollars.

Ann and I clipped wings and renamed Sara to Goldie. So now there is a Goldie, a blondie, and a Rhoda. And all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment